Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kamat- Al Qusais- Dubai

Again back to one of my FAV veggie restaurant in Dubai. I love Kamat not only because they serve vegetarian food but also because undoubtedly they serve awesome food!

This time we went in during a thursday evening and of course its jam packed. We waited for around 15 mins for the waiter to give us a call.

We started of with a Paneer Hariyali Tikka, which was good and its served with an extra servin of mint chutney so you can dunk your paneer tikka again if you need to.



I ordered the mushroom hakka noodles with tofu in hot garlic sauce. I LOVE tofu and this dish was well done. The noodles were a bit bland but it was fine when paired with the Tofu in garlic sauce.




My companions got the Aloo gobi methi, Butter naan, Mushroom tikka masala and mushroom biryani.



The mushroom tikka masala was just awesome! Melt in you mouth mushrooms cooked to perfection in a creamy sauce with those pipping hot Naans. Aloo gobi was delicious as well. We almost scraped the bottom of the pan to finish the whole curry.

The Mushroom Biryani I feel had a bit too much masala in it, but then I guess some people like it that way.

Total bill came upto DHS 142.50 for four people who ate till their seams were about to burst. Service was OK but then of course cant expect more during rush hours yea?


No comments:

Post a Comment