Monday, March 3, 2014

Claw BBQ Crabshack- Souq Al Bahar, Burj Khalifa Area, Dubai

Visited Claw BBQ after I won some vouchers. The irony is I'm a vegetarian and of course Claw bbq serves mostly non vegetarian. Checking out their online menu I made up my mind to try some of their veggie dishes.

We visited them on a friday evening for dinner and it was jam packed! No space to sit inside hence we were offered seating outside, which I'm not complaining about since the view was excellent just the small complain of everyone around us smoking when we are non smokers who have to inhale their passive smoke.

We ordered the chips and guacamole for starters along with buffalo hot wings. The guacamole was nice and creamy although I do prefer mine a bit more spicy. The hot wings got rave reviews from my companions. I tried the blue cheese sauce which came along with the wings and that was wow, strong and really flavourful, goes well with french fries :)




Since I'm vegetarian I decided to do the sane thing and try the veggie burger. But I have to say I didn't like it much. The mushiness of the avocados doesn't go well with the grilled eggplant. I guess just grilled eggplant would suffice as a filling maybe along with a veg patty?

For drinks we tried the blueberry mojo and sunshine granita, both drinks were nice but I liked the blueberry mojo slightly more. The best part is the tumbler used to serve them, they are a different design and look so quaint.



The place is great for a bunch of friends who wanna catch up and have some fun but I don't think I would recommend it to family and the elderly as its pretty noisy and the whole American scene might not appeal to everyone. But the whole vibe is infectious and once you visit you would want to give it a try again :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment