Saturday, March 22, 2014

CHINA WOK AL QUSAIS, DUBAI

A hole in wall type of Chinese joint in Qusais which has been around as long as I can remember. Although I have tried their food before that was long before I started out with reviewing hence another visit was necessary. 

I remember the serving time was slow the previous time we visited. This time around the same story. The order took around 20 mins to reach our table. But then yes they were jam packed and I'm guessing a lot of takeaways also.


We ordered the Veg pepper chilly for starters, and normally starters does not contain a huge quantity but this dish was really a lot almost as much as a main dish. It tasted good too, not much of pepper though, I expected more! But nevertheless delicious.

Main dish was Veg fried rice, Chilly chicken and Szechwan Vegetables in gravy. The veg fried rice was standard and the szechwan vegetable were good enough. The only saving grace of the food is the quantity. HUGE quantity for the price paid. Even after having our fill of food we still had enough for takeaway good enough for two days almost!





Service was OK I guess the waiter forgot how to smile :) 

We will be back though since I really did like the food, not bad to Indo-Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment