Sunday, February 2, 2014

Radhe O Radhe- Jafza

My manager got the information that Radhe O Radhe accepts delivery even if we call their drivers directly. Hence we decided to try out the food here. I have tried the food in their Karama branch and was satisfied with it. So of course I hoped that their Jafza branch did justice to their name.

We got the veg thali which was packed so perfectly! I guess the containers are manufactured specially for their thalli :D and sealed to retain the freshness. 



The meal consisted of 2 chapathis( I personally could eat 4 because they are small). Paneer curry, Black eyed beans curry, a pulao sort of fried rice, 1 sabji, Kesari(for dessert), pickle and some slices of cucumber and carrots.

The chapathis were soft and as I said I can eat like 4-5 of them :D the paneer curry was rich and creamy perfect match for the chapathis. Black eyed beans curry tasted good as well since I guess they added a small amount of ghee in it.

The Kesari was the right amount of sweet and not too oily. Usually some restaurants go over board with the sugar and ghee in Kesari.


But the rice :( was just normal. The rice looks phenomenal with the vegetables etc but no flavor there. 

For 14DHS Its a great deal but next time I'll make sure to visit the place and have the thalli from there so I can have unlimited quantities :D even my Filipino colleagues liked the thali :D 



Do visit my blog :) http://dubaianvegfoodie.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment