Sunday, February 2, 2014

BANGALORE EMPIRE RESTAURANT- Qusais

Bangalore empire in my humble opinion is really over rated! Although I have been to Bangalore empire earlier before I thought of writing reviews and my opinion about them was dismal even then! 

I live smack opposite to Bangalore empire in Al Qusais and we decided to visit there because my relatives wanted some non-vegetarian food.. 



Initially the plates reached our table and they were just kept stacked up instead of distributing the plate in front of each one of us. We had to do it our self.

We ordered the Gobi Manchurian Dry. The dish reaches us in 10 mins which is standard time but there was no accompaniments with it. No ketchup, soya sauce nothing. When I asked for the ketchup all I got was the squeezy bottle straight out of the fridge plonked onto our table. Very weird indeed. Also no forks and spoons. Am are supposed to ask for everything? Should i point out the service was pathetic?



Next came the main course, I ordered very basic palak paneer and plain naan. The Naan was passable but the palak paneer tasted like those ready made meals which you heat in microwaves :-/


The chicken dosa also received average reviews from my companions



For drinks we got the Mexican soda and blue lemonade, thankfully the drinks especially the Mexican soda tasted yummy! With the right mix of chilli adding that punch to the drink.


Another matter that really niggles my brain is that the waiter who took our order never bothered returning to check on us again. We had to place subsequent orders with the cleaning staff. How rude is that??? Or is it that they don't care much about vegetarian orders???

Suffice to say I wont be returning again to Bglore empire! sorry folks..


No comments:

Post a Comment