Monday, February 17, 2014

NKD PIZZA- Uptown Mirdif

Although NKD pizza has been around for some time I could never manage a trip mostly because I don't want to eat pizzas on a weekly basis (all that cheese and salt etc). But reading the reviews of NKD pizza made me crave it a LOT! We ordered for takeaway after my gym (oh the irony). This NKD pizza is located inside uptown Mirdif's food court. 


We got the superbiotic and mediterranean in medium size both classic(thick base). I like thick base pizzas :)
The lady at the desk was sweet and helped us by showing cardboard circles cut out in the size of small, medium and large pizza to help us make our decision. They said 10mins and well yes they gave us the pizza in 10mins! How nice :D


Although we had the pizza's at home thus it was not pipping hot but I loved them both. Although I have to say I liked the mediterranean pizza a tad more since the sun dried tomatoes and feta cheese really combines well to give that wow factor. 


We did not order any side dishes like potato wedges etc. And I thought the 2 medium pizzas would be less for a family of 4 but I was wrong! We had our fill and still there were leftovers. Quite filling I have to say.

Will definitely go back again but next time would have the pizzas on the spot and when its hot :D



No comments:

Post a Comment