Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yalla Momos- Dubai

Momo's or steamed dumplings are basically from the Nepal/Himalaya side.. I have been wanting to go to Yalla Momos for a reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time and finally I did.. oh boy am I glad I visited this place.. The place isn't hard to find in Karama.. Its small but dont let that put you off! There is space outside to sit around with friends and stuff but I sat inside so I could take pictures of the interiors and of course the momo's in proper light. Let's come down to the food shall we :D we started with Spinach and cheese momo's and it was awesome! my dad had the chicken momo's and he gave it the thumbs up too.. I wanted to try next the mushroom and cheese momo's as well as the vegetable momo's but I knew I wouldn't be able to finish both plates and the lovely waiter suggested that he could give me BOTH(3 pieces) each.. such lovely service I tell you :) BOTH the mushroom & veggie momos were fab.. my fav among all the moms was definitely the spinach and cheese momo's :) the chilli sauce come in 2 types.. HOT and Slightly tamed down version.. Of course I loved the HOT version :D check it out peeps.. you don't wanna miss this place! 


Entrance

Inside

The Ceiling


MOMOS :D




1 comment: