Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chaanakyas Restaurant

I have heard awesome reviews of this pace from some colleagues and friends but since the branch I knew about was really far (Al Quoz) I couldn't visit them.. but then I came to know they opened a branch in Dubai AL Nahda and I just had to try it out! 

I am thoroughly impressed with the clean interiors and exteriors.. The plants in front all have their names on them :) nice little touch I feel... now lets come down to the food shall we :D 

The food was just awesome. I had the veg meals (thali) and the dishes (sambar, moru curry, beans, payasam etc) were cooked to perfection! not to mention unlimited samabaram (buttermilk)! The best part was the chammandi (coconut with chilli) I could eat that forever! My dad had chicken biryani and he was impressed with the flavor too! 

Hubby ordered chicken meals and said the chicken fry was amazing! The waiters were helpful in explaining each and every dish and all smiles :D loved the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side view

Decor

The place

Veg Thali (meals)

Chicken biryani

The restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment