Friday, October 11, 2013

Dosa Plaza- Karama

Previous experience to their branch in AL Qusais being at the back of mind and not experiencing really good service I had some skepticism about visiting their Karama branch as well.. BUT I'm glad I did :D the dosas were delicious! Of course I couldn't try out ALL the varieties in one go :D they promise 104 varieties of dosa :D but I promise a visit in the near future to try more varieties.. we had the Garlic dosa and Pran dosa(basically masala dosa with a coriander paste).. 
Garlic cheese dosa


Pran Dosa


accompanied with 2 types of chutney and sambar.. the waiter gave us free vada :D and kesari too... 

chutneys

10/10 for service in my book now :D the tea at the end was a delightful finishing note to the whole orchestra...mental note- have to visit dosa plaza more often :D


Interiors

Tea :D

Entrance

No comments:

Post a Comment