Thursday, October 2, 2014

Yellow Chilli Pizza, Al Nahda, Dubai UAE

So having read some good reviews about this place and also being close to home we decided to try out their pizzas and pasta. Parking is found in front and in plenty. Small seating area but there is an outdoor seating area too. 


Interiors are a bit run down as the place is kinda old. We were greeted by an Indian lady who welcomed us in and handed over the menus. 


I read a good review about the Paneer tikka pizza made me promptly order that without even having to look at the menu and my husband went in for the spaghetti vegetariana, the lady at the counter advised us to try the pink sauce as that is supposed to be their specialty. I ordered my pizza as a combo which comes with French fries, garlic bread and a drink. 

 

First up came the garlic bread and french fries. The garlic bread had real garlic chopped on top and not just garlic sauce which made a big difference to the flavour, it was fresh and yummy. Then came the pasta, he pasta was great and yes the pink sauce was delicious indeed, her suggestion was not wrong at all.  


But my pizza :( it was just OK I feel the paneer was crisp but no flavor as I expected. The pizza base sauce was nice I guess made of fresh tomatoes. and the cheese was melting off the slices but something was missing, some flavor I'm not sure what? 



Service was good and the food took only around 10-15 mins to reach our table. Will have to go back to try other dishes as well like the frankies and sandwiches. 













No comments:

Post a Comment