Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Abad Plaza Restaurant, Al Nahda, Dubai, UAE

Spotted this place when we were looking for a parking spot to go to Sahara centre :) yes yes saving on salik by parking in the Dubai side. We went in one day for dinner and 2 days later for lunch.


Ambiance is just ok, I think they could use a pop of color in their paint job but clean. The entrance has a live puttu and appam stand. 



We ordered Hot honey paneer as starters and it was good, a tad too sweet for my taste but yes something different. Dinner was my standard appam and egg roast. The appams were waffer thin and the egg roast was delicious the taste of the coconut oil coming through give its a different edge, I have to confess this might be one of the best egg roast I had in Dubai in fact! We had the nadan tea as well but that was such a disappointment :( tasted like plain water!



Lunch which we had here 2 days later was meals. I had the veg meals and my companions got the chicken biryani and fish meals. The meals were just OK, the rice they used was of good quality and tasted good. Rest of the curries like sambar, curd curry, cabbage side dish etc were just fine. 


Service was quick on both occasions. But nothing special just the normal give food, give bill, no smile nothing to remember. Go there for the food only :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment